- Drop Ship Information
Drop Ship Information
Below you will find information that will familiarize you with drop shipping/wholesale from Wholesale North America. The customer service team is here to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to email us at email@example.com
You can simply register for an account and we will review your account information and send you the Wholesale/Drop Shipping Vendor Agreement and MAP policy application to completely fill out before you are approved.
What is the difference between Drop Shipping and Wholesale?:
- You will need to have a space large enough to store your inventory
- You will pay for the products up front before they are shipped to you
- You will be in charge of your own inventory
- It is not a requirement to keep inventory. You will still be able to purchase our items at wholesale pricing, but you will be placing orders on Wholesale North America to order the products that you sell.
- You will also need to visit Wholesale North America often to check for any products that may have went out of stock. We recommend checking Wholesale North America everyday so you do not miss any changes. We make sure that the product data is up to date by applying daily updates. This includes out of stock items, new products, and we highlight discontinued items with red font. When a customer orders an item that is listed in-stock on your website and then discovers it is not available, it’s a very poor experience for the customer. If this happens too much your business can suffer. This is why it is very important to keep your site up to date with out of stock items.
- You will only pay for the items you sell when orders are placed – this means you will make a profit with your very first sale.
Drop Ship/Wholesale Fees:
We charge a $3 drop ship fee for each order that is placed, this fee covers the packaging and shipping of the order. We do not charge a monthly fee to our drop shippers at this time and we do not require a minimum purchase for either your first order or on a monthly basis.
How do you know which products to drop ship?
Before deciding which products you want to drop ship from Wholesale North America, you should take some time and research the products. Get to know our products and how they work. If you become familiarized with our products it will be easier for you to answer questions when your customers contact you. The more you know about the products you are selling the more likely you are to get a sale.
What is MAP pricing?
In order to protect our distribution network and the integrity, value, and margins of our products, Wholesale North America has a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy for most of our products. This policy will be uniformly enforced. MAP or Minimum Advertised Price is an agreement between suppliers and retailers stipulating the lowest price an item is allowed to be advertised. The Product price must be at or above MAP price, shipping cost is not included in MAP price. It is against our policy to sell products under MAP, if we find that your company is selling under MAP you will be suspended. Please note, when selling on eBay it is not allowed to sell items with “Best Offer” or “eBay Auction” options for customers. We will be checking your sites to see if you are selling under MAP. We will need a list of all sites you are selling on, if we find that you are selling on a site that you have not told us about you will be suspended and we will not ship orders for you.
How to Order?
You will need to log in with your account and order online, we will not place orders over the phone. If you change your mind after you've added a product to your cart you can simply click "remove". Because your registration information is in our database, your name and address information will automatically appear in the blanks when you login and are in the checkout area. Please make sure that your customers address is correct as if we have to reroute your package due to an incorrect address you will be charged. You can order with credit card or PayPal. We do not keep credit card or bank information on file, you will need to enter this information with every order you place.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our friendly customer service staff would be more than happy to help you out with any questions!